We invite you to join us and thousands of other New Yorkers at the annual Live United family festival to mobilize our community on October 5, 2013 from 10AM – 2PM at Pier 1, Brooklyn Bridge Park. The festival raises awareness about the challenges facing low-income families and individuals, and allows us to provide information … Read more
Why fund our programs?
"Equality for women and girls is...a social and economic imperative. Where women are educated and empowered, economies are more productive and strong. Where women are fully represented, societies are more peaceful and stable." (Ban Ki-Moon, U.N. Secretary General)
"When you educate a woman, you educate a family. Give a woman health care and a family has healthcare. An economically secure woman means an economically secure family." (World Bank)
"There cannot be true democracy unless women's voices are heard. There cannot be true democracy unless women are given the opportunity to take responsibility for their own lives." (Hillary Rodham Clinton, United States Secretary of State)
Sign up for eNews!
- Dec 5: Young Women Rock! College Visit to Fordham University
- Great News: Deadline for Mentor Applications Extended To Sept. 22
- Women Worldwide joins the Three Dot Dash Coalition to Find Global Teen Leaders
- October 5: Join us at the Live United Community Festival in Brooklyn!
- The perfect collaboration? Two female entrepreneurs supporting each other
- What Young Women Rock! Means to Me
Find us on:
How many love what we're doing?